Added resources for teacher reference:
Each flipchart contains a series of classroom worksheets for your students to complete during the lessons.
- black & white worksheets for students to colour & add to their music folders,
- colour templates, flashcards to cut for each student/class,
- song repertoire and lesson ideas to help you successfully implement ICT within your lessons.
Interactive actions ready to use at the board
- Drag a copy - drag a picture
- Hidden action - reveal beat numbers, objects hiding above and behind the beat
- 'Magic revealers' - created to match song repertoire. Move the magic object around the flipchart to find the objects that are hiding in the layer underneath
- Containers - objects will bounce back to their original position if moved to the wrong place. A sound will play if the student moves the object to the correct place
- Restrictors - move objects along a set pathway - great for vocal explorations. Also all the pictures have been set so the student cannot make stretch the size while at the board
- Sound files - beat sound files, rhythm sound files, sound files matching song repertoire are all included
- Reset button - press the reset button to return the page to its starting position. This means more students can have a turn at the board