Sight Singing - A range of written resources
1. 185 Unison Pentatonic Exercises, Denise Bacon
2. 333 Reading Exercises - Zoltan Kodaly
Boosey and Hawkes have also published Kodaly's: 15 2-part exercises if you want some extension and looking at developing your harmony and reading in 2-parts.
3. Sound Thinking, Music for Sight Singing and Ear Training - P. Tacka and M. Houlahan
Volume 1 - great Primary School resource
Rhythmic Elements contain: taa, ti-ti, saa, tika-tika, ti-tika and tika-ti, tam-ti, and upbeats
Melodic Elements contain: full extended pentatonic scale (do and la based minor) in stick and staff notation
Volume 2 - Secondary School and beyond
More complex pentatonic melodies, re pentatonic and Dorian mode, so pentaonic and mixolydian mode, la pentatonic and Aeolian mode, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic minor scale.
Also includes rounds and canons, Early Music and Classical repertoire.
4. The Folk Song Sight Singing Series - Oxford University Press
5. Classical Canons - Antal Molner
So one of my goals this year is to focus on developing my musicianship skills!
I shall report back and let you know how I am going!